LOL: Partial Jew John Kerry Attacks Israel For Being A Racialist State, Brings Up Huge American Tribute Payments
Before I continue, I just want to remind everyone that I absolutely hate John Kerry (Kohn). He was a terrible Senator in the State of Massachusetts for much of my life, and has schemed and conned his way through the federal government in a multitude of ways that have been covered here and at The Daily Stormer for years (Ukraine Jewish Skinhead Revolution is an example).
So I never thought that he too would join Bathhouse Barry in doing something correct in the realm of foreign policy, mainly in condemning Israel for blatantly obstructing the Middle East peace process year upon year upon year.
Now, the argument has been made (including by yours truly) that Israel’s ethnocentric worldview is something that can be emulated by the West in many ways, and some of us have pushed forward the idea that President Donald Trump could actually step up and use this argument during the implementation of Nationalist proposals.
The time for all of this discussion will come rather shortly (actually the next article I’m going to write), but at the moment, I just wish to sit back and watch the Kikes sweat.
This whole ongoing drama is truly something for the ages, and I want to savor the situation before we delve into the serious meat and potatoes of it all.
Kerry’s speech is widely seen as an attempt to set the Obama administration’s Middle East policy in stone before the January 20 changeover. President-elect Donald Trump has been vocally supportive of Israel and vowed a change of policy after his inauguration.
“The two-state solution is the only way to achieve a just and lasting peace between the Israelis and Palestinians,” Kerry said, adding that it was also the only way to ensure Israel’s future as both a Jewish and democratic state.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has accused Washington of conspiring against his country by not blocking the Egyptian resolution condemning Israeli settlements at the UN Security Council last week. The State Department has dismissed the accusation as “just not true.”
“The US did in fact vote in accordance with our values,” Kerry said, explaining the abstention. “No American administration has done more for Israel’s security than Barack Obama’s.”
The secretary of state also pointed out the amount of military aid Israel has received from the US, from military intelligence to the Iron Dome missile defense program.
“More than half of our entire global foreign military financing goes to Israel,” Kerry said.
This is hilarious. I’m shocked that
The two-state solution is in danger despite popular support. “Polls of Israelis and Palestinians show there is still strong support for a two-state solution in theory. They just don’t believe it can happen,” Kerry said.
As a road map towards a two-state solution, Kerry offered six principles.
- Secure and recognized international borders between Israel and a viable, contiguous Palestine, based on 1967 lines with mutually agreed equivalent land swaps.
- “Two states for two people, Jewish and Arab, with full equal rights for all citizens,” where each can achieve their national aspirations.
- A just, agreed, fair and realistic solution to the Palestinian refugee issue, including compensation and acknowledgment of suffering, as well as international assistance in finding permanent homes. The solution would need to be consistent with two states and “cannot affect the nature of Israel.”
- Jerusalem as the capital of both states, with access to holy sites for all, acknowledging the sentiment that the city should not be divided again.
- Ending the occupation while satisfying Israel’s security needs while ending the occupation. Israeli security must be guaranteed, but Palestinians need to be able to live in freedom and dignity in a sovereign state, even without a military of their own.
- End the conflict between Israel and neighboring Arab states, enabling the creation of an “absolutely groundbreaking” security structure in the region.
There are many holes in these six points, with one notable example being the issue of “Palestinian refugees.”
Where would these millions of Moslems live?
Would they be shoved upon us and Europe by Jew and cuckold trickery behind the scenes?
These issues would need to be addressed before anything could be agreed upon, although we already know that Trump is going to ignore all of this come January 20th.