Massachusetts: Five Drunken Latinos Arrested After Exposing Police To The Joys Of Diversity
These animals have totally ruined parts of this country to the point where it would take massive military-backed deportations and/or specifically-tailored bio-weapons to restore order.
But while chunks of the Northeast, Florida, and the Southwest have become inhospitable Hispanic wastelands, their presence serves as a lesson to the rest of us.
Basically, if you keep supporting immigration and the idiotic cuckold idea of invaders succumbing to the “Magic American Dirt” principle, you will eventually wind up surrounded by feral savages who will kill you as soon as a good opportunity presents itself.
Think on that a moment, but know that there is no alternative or middle-ground.
Five people were arrested following a brawl at Chuck E. Cheese’s in Everett, Massachusetts over the weekend.
Police assigned to a detail at the Gateway Mall and Shopping Center on Dec. 17 said they were called to investigate a report of adults consuming prohibited alcoholic beverages at Chuck E. Cheese’s.
When the officers arrived, they said a male suspect and several other patrons who were drinking alcohol became belligerent. The man was taken into custody, but other patrons then began inciting the crowd, which turned hostile toward the responding officers.
Several people began punching and kicking the officers, according to police, and additional units had to be called in from Everett Police, Medford Police and the Massachusetts State Police.
Once order was restored, five people were arrested:
- Samuel Ramos, 33, of Dorchester was charged with being a disorderly person, resisting arrest and interfering with police.
- Pedro Abreu, 53, of Chelsea was charged with being a disorderly person, resisting arrest and assault and battery with a dangerous weapon. He was also arrested on six outstanding warrants.
- Jose Rosado-Cruz, 30, of East Boston was charged with assault and battery on a police officer, being a disorderly person and resisting arrest.
- Emily Joyce Emerson, 22, of Lynn was charged with two counts of assault and battery on a police officer and being a disorderly person.
- Yoselin Enid Rosado, 33, of Roxbury was charged with assault and battery on a police officer and being a disorderly person.